Thursday, August 30, 2007

LOTTERY SCAMS ARE VERY DANGEROUS..!

Yesterday, when I opened my E-mail at yahoo.com, I was surprised by a E-mail with subject "Winning Notification". Because vexed, I do open that E-mail which sent by someone of organization lottery aussie telling that I have won lottery equal to US$ 300,000 dollar because of my E-mail address is joined into lottery.
Damn..That's make me huge shock..! Can you imagine, winning a lottery in dollars...!! but, I have bad feeling about it...how can you win a lottery if you dont feel make any bet or give any information to organization of lottery...So I have to find information at google.com about "is the notification letter" true or not....
then I found one of these at www.fraudaid.com


“ Is anything in the winning notification letter true?

NO. Nothing in the winning notification letter is true. All the letters are sent by people in a fraud cell. A cell is a part of a fraud ring that consists of a few members who work under instructions from the fraud ring leader. The fraud cell works from hotel rooms, back rooms ("boiler" rooms) and Internet Cafes.
If you walk into one of these boiler room, you see a lot of laptop computers and cell phones. Cell phones might be piled on tables or on beds. Each cell phone has a different name taped on the back.
Actually, two names are written there. One is the name of a scam victim, the other is the name of the character the scammer is playing.
That is how each criminal knows what to say on the phone because the lies are based on the victim's name written on the tape and the phony name attached to that phone number.
Each criminal in the fraud cell knows which one of them is corresponding with that particular victim, and knows what part to play. One single criminal in a boiler room can be using as many as 30 different false names and titles.”

Many more information about Lottery Scam, Click http://www.fraudaid.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your article about letter scam...I have received an email like that..
and also, I already visited the link that you mentioned above...

it's really worth for me...